Ako din eh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dejk. Gusto ko sana makipag kwentuhan e kaso mahina wifi signal -.-
Gusto ko sana mag TA kaso mahina wifi signal baka di rin magsend :3
March 15 saturday. Pupunta kaaaaaa :((( :)
2pm onwards. :) Wala naman pong babayaran or something, wala po kasi kaming mabibigay sa inyo kundi Marshmallow galing sa akin at Choco balls ata yung kay Ate Jes @mukalangmataray ^^
Money, Powercard, Ballpen/Pentelpen.
Magdadala na lang ako ng moods na papers para masulatan niyo yung mga bloggers na gusto niyo bigyan ng remembrance.
Meet and greet, picture taking, kain, laro sa timezone, or kung di tayo papagalitan, magpapa kalamansi relay ako dun. Waht. Hahahaha. Enjoy lang po tayo. :)
Pwede po pa tarpaulin? HAHAHAHA.
Giveaways? Wala. Dahil Mini meet up nga lang ito. Pero may hinihintay kasi ako. Baka stickers lang :)
Yung mga ka close kong blogger, papicture tayo sa Picture City ha? May mura dun eh, 20 pcs ng wallet size for Php150. Wag na tayo magsiksikan sa Timezone Photobooth ha? Hahahahaha. Labyu so mats, goyths. ❤️
Ganern kayo lang? Hindi ba pwedeng lahat tayo? HAHAHAHAHA
Hindi kasya be. May groupings na lang? Hahahahahahaha. Bring money, guise! :)
Kasya yan, pag hindi kasya EDI PAGKASYAHIN hahahahaha bigyan natin sila ng problema XD
Aruuuuuuy. Ginang!? Ganyan ka manong zee ha? HAHAHAHA
- Stop looking to others for the love and respect only you can give yourself. – Self-respect, self-worth, and self-love. There’s a reason they all start with “self.” You can’t receive them from anyone else.
- Start accepting and embracing your flaws. – Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you. Love yourself! Forgive yourself! Accept yourself! You are YOU and that’s the beginning and the end… no apologies, no regrets.
- Stop comparing and competing every second. – Take one step at a time and don’t compare your progress with that of others. We all need our own time to travel our own distance. Remember this, and give others the space to do the same.
- Start letting others be exactly who they are. – Remember, a great relationship is about two things: First, appreciating the similarities, and second, respecting the differences.
- Stop being insensitive. – Always be kinder than you feel. Yes, be waaaay kinder than necessary. You never know what someone is going through. If you cannot speak a kind word, say nothing at all.
- Start showing your love. – Don’t just say it; let your actions speak too. Showing someone you care is wonderful, and it’s easy. Sometimes the smallest act of love can take up the greatest space in someone’s heart. To make someone happy, give them three things: attention, affection, and appreciation.
- Stop judging. – The more you judge, the less you see and love. It’s easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them – their present and their past – but you’d be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny tip of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often than not, it’s lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul. Never judge; learn to respect and acknowledge the feelings of another.
- Start acting like what you do makes a difference. – You are needed. You matter. Always go above and beyond for those who need you most. In a world full of people who couldn’t care less, be someone who couldn’t care more.
- Stop letting one dark cloud obliterate the whole sky. – Don’t sweat the small stuff today. Don’t let stupid little daily frustrations interfere with your relationships. Just do the best you can. Live simply. Love generously. Speak honestly. Work diligently. Then let go and let what’s meant to be, BE.
- Start doing what’s right for YOU too. – Remember, if you care too much about what other people think, in a way, you will always be their prisoner. You can’t live your entire life for someone else. Sometimes you’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if someone you care about disagrees.